I might be posting random stuff and then deleting it! Sorry i’m still getting used to this.😐😐😐
There are a couple different things it could mean if your hedgehog screams…
- It could mean something is wrong. Your hedgehog might be hurt!
- Your hedgehog could be really scared or upset.
- If nothing appears to wrong with your hedgehog and it screamed out of the blue (when it was sleeping) then its just having a nightmare. Everyone has nightmares including hedgehogs!
If your hedgehog screams think about the situation! Were you…
- Holding it
- If so than your hedgehog was probably just frightened
2.Doing nothing with your hedgehog
- If so it might be hurt. If you can’t find anything wrong than it may have had nightmare. If your hedgehog had a nightmare just pick it up and hang out with it for a while.
When your hedgehog screams it isn’t always a bad thing. Sometimes it just gets a little scared. I hope this helped you!
These are my top five favorite books:
- Harry Potter Series
- Percy Jackson Series
- Dork Diares Series
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series
- Willow Falls Series
Now for my top five favorite movies:
- Harry Potter movies
- Parent Trap
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip
- The BFG
- Finding Dory
I love little kids and want to be a Kindergarten teacher when I grow up. I like Winter because it brings snow and I love snow activities. I also like Spring because that’s when I can go swimming. Another thing I like to do is read. Those are some things about me.